+ Post New Thread
Thread Title: PSP Tactics Ogre (EU) game save

korpsx is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Default PSP Tactics Ogre (EU) game save

To any CWcheater users and/or with this file

I know this is a long shot but I figured it is worth a shot. I tried looking for this particular game save where you start at chapter 1 with all the items. I see that the US has the game saves that I am looking for, but I cannot find any game saves for EU. I tried to find a way to convert the US game save to EU, but I was not successful.

If there is anyone out there who can please create a EU file starting at level 1 with all items, i would greatly appreciate you. thank you in advanced.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

2. Adsense Banner
    Please consider disabling your adblocker across vgchat.us if you wish to support us. We serve only harmless Google Adsense ads here and nothing else. Thank you!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0

Default Re: PSP Tactics Ogre (EU) game save

why do you need savedata?
    well theres no way to swap savedat ID
    but you can startin your own games by usin cheat code(have all items) dood (:P

dood im vassal prinny from squad ?? dood

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Default PSP Tactics Ogre (EU) game save

Regarding your comment about cheat codes, using cheat codes or cheats can indeed be a fun way to modify the gaming experience. Cheat codes often provide players with additional resources, abilities, or other advantages in the game. However, it's important to note that not all games support cheat codes, and using cheats can sometimes disable achievements or impact the overall challenge of the game. Game developers typically provide cheat codes as an optional feature for players who want to modify their gameplay experience.

+ Post New Thread

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nothing here yet