+ Post New Thread

Thread: New domain name for the Odyssey of Hyrule

Administrator

Default New domain name for the Odyssey of Hyrule

You can find the new domain here. On April 4, 2012, the site will no longer be hosted on vgchat.us. It will be completely hosted on it's new domain on April the 4'th. The message boards for it will remain here on vgchat.us however.
    Find free Unofficial Cheats, Tips, Codes, Passwords, Hints, Secrets, Game Shark, and Game Genie codes And much more including instruction manuals here at Video Game Chat.

Default Re: New domain name for the Odyssey of Hyrule

I appreciate you for creating this forum and archiving the Odyssey of Hyrule. It means a lot to me. I know I haven't been around for awhile. I promise I'll be more active in the forums. I'll come chat every single day.

Administrator

Default Re: New domain name for the Odyssey of Hyrule

Ok cool, and yeah it took a bit to setup the new domain properly. Still have a few url changes to make here & there on odysseyofhyrule.com
    Find free Unofficial Cheats, Tips, Codes, Passwords, Hints, Secrets, Game Shark, and Game Genie codes And much more including instruction manuals here at Video Game Chat.

+ Post New Thread

Thread Information