...and seems pretty new and active. Glad to see I am not the only one who digs that old skool DC. I bought mine about a year ago, and it sits parked right next to my Wii and Original Xbox. I think I got it for like $15.00 US, it came with 1 controller, 1 Third party memory card, 1 RF adapter, 1 light gun Hardware wise. Software wise, it came with House of the Dead, Legacy of Kain: SR, Speed Devils, Draconus: Cult of the Wyrm, Blue Stinger, Shenmue and Quake III. Not bad for $15.00. Some one had spilled Coke on it at some point, so I took it apart and cleaned it out real good... now it is as good as new.

Since owning it I have bought ; 5 NIB VMU's (3 green, 1 Blue, 1 Grey), 3 NIB first partyPAL Controllers (blue swirl), three extension cords for the controllers, an S-Video jack and 4 Rumble Packs on the hardware front. Next I want to pick up a NIB system so when this one dies.. I still can make one good run at it ;-).

Software wise, I have nabbed up Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Sonic Adventure 1, Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage, Virtua Fighter 3 tb, Sega Rally 2, Daytona USA, Tech Romancer, Armada, RE: Code Veronica, NFL 2k and 2k1(mint in package), NFL 2k2, Crazy Taxi, MDK 2, Redog and F355 Challenge.

Not a bad start eh? LOL.

GP