+ Post New Thread
Thread Title: "Project Deluge" - The Zelda game Nintendo has been hiding?

Nintendo's latest console, the Nintendo Wii, chat about it here.

Send PayPal to vgchat

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/0
    Given: 15/0

Nintendo DS "Project Deluge" - The Zelda game Nintendo has been hiding?

I found a very interesting read, and on one hand, it seems very plausible, and on the other, it doesn't. But first, take a look. The supposed interview says everything, but here's the basic outlines.

-A new Zelda game.
    -Set where everybody WANTED TP to be, in the time of the Great Flood.
    -Main character not Link. Sounds terrible at first, but if you read about it, it's actually quite interesting.
    -A more fleshed out story, with voice acting.
    -"Steampunk" influence, indicating a higher advance of technology in Hyrule.

Honestly, I think it sounds amazing. But obviously, there's a 90, nay, 99% chance it's false, but through doing some reading, I've found some evidence that indicates that this COULD be true.

-Obviously, Nintendo is hiding something huge for E3. Of all its renowned first party games, Zelda is the only one that hasn't had a recent release. (TP, yes, but that was supposed to come out for the Gamecube years ago)
    -Nintendo Power's "next issue" section says that next month's issue will have a massive cover story on a super secret project. A silhouette of a sword is on the page. Sure, it looks nothing like the Master Sword, and sure, they say it's "Fit for a King" which probably means it's something else, but you never know.
    -One of the strongest reasons it has a chance: The person who posted the interview is the one who leaked the full Brawl roster months before it came out (although nobody believed him), and has apparently leaked several Wii titles long before they were announced.
    -A new Zelda game has indeed been in development for a long, time now. About a year ago, Nintendo had already confirmed a new Zelda had been in the works for a year. That would mark two years for this one. I WON'T find a source right now, because I can only remember that it was indeed from a reliable source, and there were tons of others that read it too.
    -Amidst my obsessive tracking of MGS4, Ryan Payton (One of the people working very closely with the game, the producer or promotional manager or something) did weekly podcasts about the game. I suppose in one of the podcasts, they were talking about western influence in the game. In that podcast, they mentioned how Nintendo is doing the same thing with the new Zelda they were developing, aiming to give it a more Western influence since Zelda was losing it's appeal in Japan. My friend told me about this, and I listened to the podcast myself. It was definitely legit. Makes sense, since Kojima and Miyamoto are close friends. Anyhow, a western influence would definitely make sense, as this character they speak of, a more developed story, and steampunk mood all tie into that.

SO, just my thoughts. I still think that this is probably, most definitely a fake, which sucks, because this is definitely my wetdream for a Zelda game, and I'm sure most other fans' as well. (Except possibly the exclusion of Link, but a good plot makes up for that) It probably IS a fake, but this leaker's track record at least gives me SOME confidence that this thing could be real.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Find free Unofficial Cheats, Tips, Codes, Passwords, Hints, Secrets, Game Shark, and Game Genie codes And much more including Cheat Engine Tables here at Video Game Cheats.

2. Adsense Banner
    Please consider disabling your adblocker across vgchat.us if you wish to support us. We serve only harmless Google Adsense ads here and nothing else. Thank you!

StingReay is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Default Re: "Project Deluge" - The Zelda game Nintendo has been hiding?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOO. It's more than likely SMG2, which already has screenies (seen at WeGame.com, search Super Mario Galaxy 2 there).

Thumbs Up/Down

Interesting somehow... doubt it is the new zelda game tho....

Thumbs Up/Down

I heard of the great flood zelda rumor a long time ago.

When I found a video I got Rickroll'D

GAH

+ Post New Thread