I just bought a phat psp. I put 5.00 gen d3 whatever on it, etc, hacked it. I previously had a psp and made a homemade pandoras battery, and a magic memory stick, but I sold that psp and kept the pandora and magic stick. I tried to install kingdom hearts birth by sleep and I couldn't get it to work, and in the process I bricked my PSP somehow.

Now, I dont have a friend who has a hacked psp, but mine DOES have CFW on it, I'm sure of that. I have a slim battery.. and the psp wont recognize it. My magic memory also got wiped.. somehow, when I was going through it, so it's empty now.

I am a nit newbie at this, but I have hacked a PSP before.. so if someone could give me a detailed: Step by step guide on what to do, that'd be great. I have no money, and no way to buy a new stick or new magic memory, and my last option if need be is to go return the psp and get a new one that isn't hacked. Thanks, let me know what you think.

** EDIT: when the magic memory still had all on it, it would ask me to update to 3.71 and I would do it, but the psp would restart to the same screen asking me to download again. If this helps any