hi all, i've been trying to get some of these new multi-disk UMD games to run in iso form on CFW 5.50 Prome-4, but there doesn't seem to be any way of swapping UMD images. The images themselves boot up fine, but it requires you to swap them within game and there's no functionality for that in the CFW or any extension i've found. there used to be an extension for those multi-UMD korean DJ games but it's long out of date and doesn't seem to work on 5.50, plus it looked like it was a specific hack for that series. I've seen that people have been using custom eboot files for multi-disk psx games, but don't those essentially go from start to finish as you play through each disk without a lot of swapping back and forth between CDs? should i be trying to figure out how to put together a custom eboot file for UMD isos?

it's a game from this series, and all the dual UMD games that seem to have been released so far have been japanese, so i figure that if anyone's managed to get around it they would have written it up in japanese which i can't search or read very well.

i'm hoping i can just use popsloader or something similar to link together the isos, but i don't know eboot files well enough to mess with it.