Hello! This is my first post and I'm in dire need of help. I've scoured the internet for a while to try and find a solution on my own, but I think I either lack the knowledge or my request is beyond what is available.

So here's the deal. I have a PSP 1000 model with 5.50 GEN-B (Full) CFW installed. I use my PSP for almost everything. I have my old SNES, NES, Genesis, PSX, etc on it. I even have some of my PSP games on it. I invested in getting a huge memory card because I use up so much space and like having everything in one place.

The problem: I recently purchased Dissidia [duodecim] 012 Final Fantasy. I had been excited to play because I'm a big FF fan and really loved the first Dissidia. However, I can't play the game on the current CFW. The game requires OFW 6.37.

I've checked all over and learned that the current 6.37 hack is designed for PSP 2000 models only. Attempting to use the same CFW on my system would brick it. I don't want this! I got a bit of info on "dual booting" but not sure how that works. If I could use OFW 6.37 and CFW 5.50 GEN-B (Full) at the same time by dual booting, I don't mind doing that. I'll just boot into OFW when I want to play Dissidia [duodecim].

But the fact is, I don't even know if that will work. Can someone please tell me what my options are and what I can/can't do? I'd really appreciate it. I really want to play the new Dissidia, but don't want to give up all my emulators! Thanks in advance to all who reply.