+ Post New Thread
Thread Title: I don't know. But what I'm doing

Chat about the xbox 360 here & get and submit cheats for it!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Default I don't know. But what I'm doing

I don't know. But what I'm doing right now is spending a lot spent with my brand new grandson. That's why I'll likely get the game to save it for him. But I'm really looking forward to seeing it out. Believe you me, I'll have my own collection of Madden games to give out as Christmas gifts.

The Madden 22 Bo Knows Legends release is continuing with the second installment of player cards that will be available to Ultimate Team. In the initial release, gamers were able to purchase all-time greats such as Dan Dierdorf and Bruce Smith. EA will add four more legends to the mix which includes ex- Pro Bowl quarterback Randall Cunningham and Super Bowl champion Mike Singletary. Let's find out the names of those who will be playing the game.

Thanks for reading,we have many products like this ,you can access https:mmoexp.com/Nfl-22/Coins.html

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

2. Adsense Banner
    Please consider disabling your adblocker across vgchat.us if you wish to support us. We serve only harmless Google Adsense ads here and nothing else. Thank you!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Default I don't know. But what I'm doing

I'm not sure. But right now, I'm spending a lot of time with my newly infant grandson. That's why I'm going to ask the game to save it for him. But I'm excited to see how it turns out. Believe me, I'll have my own Madden collection to give out as Christmas gifts.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

+ Post New Thread

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nothing here yet