+ Post New Thread
Thread Title: xbox 360 fails compaired to ps3

The original Xbox released by microsoft. Chat about it and it's games & get cheats for it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Default xbox 360 fails compaired to ps3

just wanted to point that out for u nerds who waste ur time playing xbox 360

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

2. Adsense Banner
    Please consider disabling your adblocker across vgchat.us if you wish to support us. We serve only harmless Google Adsense ads here and nothing else. Thank you!

Thumbs Up/Down

Default Re: xbox 360 fails compaired to ps3

What you posted isn't a fact but a opinion I was a die hard PS fan till I seen what Xbox could do, no doubt PS has survived for along while from the first play station to the PSP and now PS3 but in the end its all about what kind of games you like and which systems suit YOUR wants. Instead of just trying to raise your post count try to add facts to your posts that way you don't look like a fool.

Thumbs Up/Down

Xbox 360 is a Great consoloe
    But the PS3 is only mainly popular because its a playstation there wasnt a big audience on the xbox orignal

habbo50 is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation

Thumbs Up/Down

xbox360 is better

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by turk4life321 View Post
    just wanted to point that out for u nerds who waste ur time playing xbox 360
    where are the facts that support this? and this is an opinion, not fact

kyle22326 is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation

Thumbs Up/Down

Xbox anyday... PS3 is for cheap people

Thumbs Up/Down

It's all an opinion.

cahaxx123 is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation

Thumbs Up/Down

UMMM yeagh xbox 360 pwns the ps3!!!!!!!!!!

lolwtfisd is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation

Thumbs Up/Down

xbox 360 is definitely better than ps3 because they have a lot more better games. the only reason why a lot of people say ps3 is better is because the graphics is only a little better than xbox360 and the online service is free, but you have to pay for live

Thumbs Up/Down

i agree with turk4life321, however you can't just say that the PS3 is better then the Xbox360 or the Wii, to see which console is the best we have to compare them with each other, the first comparison will be between the PS3 and the Wii,

One of the most important differences between the Wii and the PS3 is the price. The Wii is very “cheap” in comparison to the $599 dollar PS3 and this may look like a disadvantage to a lot of fans, but as a matter of fact, it isn’t. You could see it as an investment in the near future, because Sony’s PS3 has a Blue-ray disc player built in, allowing you to watch your favorite films and entertainment in true High Definition. It’s an advantage, because the Blue-ray disc player will cost around $1000 in stores.

Conclusion: Unlike the Wii, the PS3 is more than just a “gaming-console”. Even though the Nintendo Wii has a very original, entertaining control system, it cannot compare to the PS3’s High Definition Graphics and 60 Gigabyte memory.

The other comparison will be between the PS3 and the Xbox360. Unlike the Wii, the Xbox360 is “almost” as great as the PS3. Xbox360 has an answer to almost everything the PS3 is capable to do. Even though Sony’s PS3 has better hardware and more memory, it’s very hard for developers to get everything out of the PS3 graphical wise. The Xbox360 on the other hand is a more “friendly” machine for developers. However when these developers learn how to get everything out of the PS3 it most likely will blow away any console.

Another difference between these two is the price. The Xbox360 is $399 where the PS3 is $599. An advantage for the Xbox360, however to play online games you need to pay $60 a year or $20 for three months. The online features for the PS3 are free and since these consoles will last for 5 years at minimum, the PS3 will come out as cheaper.

Conclusion: Even though the Xbox360 and PS3 have a lot of similarities with each other. Sony’s PS3 comes out as the victor, thanks to it’s amazing powerful hardware and free online possibilities.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

just one thing i want to add to my post, i have got the Xbox 360 and the PS3, the prices between both doesn't really matter to me, but the thing what does matter is this: the xbox 360 makes scratches on your disks while playing it, it doesn't take long untill your game won't work anymore, i also had the Red Ring Of Death 2 times, luckily i've got it fixed, never had these problems with the PS3,

SO IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING TO BUY THE XBOX 360 OR THE PS3, BUY THE PS3!

Boomkerst is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation

Thumbs Up/Down

I think the Xbox360 is the best Console aswell.
    The wii , is more for kids of 10years.
    And the Ps3 is nice to, but expensive.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by kyle22326 View Post
    Xbox anyday... PS3 is for cheap people
    Lol, PS3 is more expensive than Xbox360?

Thumbs Up/Down

We will keep or Original Titles thanks, You can keep your blu ray player.

Thumbs Up/Down

Xbox and PS3 have the ADvantages i would say this post is more of an Opinion i meen PS3 yes has a BLue ray but Xbox has Better Live.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Boomkerst View Post
    I think the Xbox360 is the best Console aswell.
    The wii , is more for kids of 10years.
    And the Ps3 is nice to, but expensive.
    but if you want to play online the PS3 comes out cheaper! because you get free internet on the ps3.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by lolwtfisd View Post
    xbox 360 is definitely better than ps3 because they have a lot more better games. the only reason why a lot of people say ps3 is better is because the graphics is only a little better than xbox360 and the online service is free, but you have to pay for live
    Like said before this is your opinion and of course people say ps3 is better as its been around longer. i personally have a ps3 and think its great but i have never played and Xbox 360 so i do not know. so if you have never played a ps3 seriously dont flame before you game =P haha

Thumbs Up/Down

I admit that this is just an opinion, but 360 owns all consoles atm...except pc that is...and the dreamcast...lol

PapaFox is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation

Thumbs Up/Down

i myself have a Xbox360, and my best mate got a PS3.

i prefer the Xbox360 above a PS3 and Wii but thats just a personal opinion, my reasons for that are mostly i love the xbox controller and the xbox is just my style, the ps3 isnt my style at all. also i like xbox live.

now before anyone flames on me, ive been playing on the PS3 of my mate very very much, i still do like 3 times a week so i know what i like more. also my mate likes the Xbox360 more then the ps3 since i got it cuz he played on it for the first time at my place. he wishes he bought a Xbox360 instead of the PS3.

so whoever says Xbox360 or PS3 or Wii or PC is better lost his mind. Cuz the best console fits you the best, not the hardware matters but the fun you have with it.

ninjician is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation

Thumbs Up/Down

360 would be a lot better if live was free :(

Send PayPal to vgchat

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/0
    Given: 15/0

XB360 pwns the ps3. Nearly every gaming magazine can't even tell the difference between the xb360 & ps3 versions in terms of graphics. Not only that but the xb360 is cheaper by far. And if you miss bluray, you can always buy a bluray drive for your PC, problem solved.

Find free Unofficial Cheats, Tips, Codes, Passwords, Hints, Secrets, Game Shark, and Game Genie codes And much more including Cheat Engine Tables here at Video Game Cheats.

jasonx279 is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation

Thumbs Up/Down

Xbox 360 rapes ps3!

pwestr is offline Awaiting Email Confirmation

Thumbs Up/Down

It is all about opinion. Yes the ps3 has blue ray but the graphics aren't incredibly different than that of xbox. They both have exclusive games to that console. I have both and i personally like the ps3 for something ands the xbox for other. Neither console is worse than the other.

Thumbs Up/Down

not even close bro..

Thumbs Up/Down

the only thing i find better on ps3 is that they have free online game play thats it

in my opinion xbox has much better games better games controls and better allround fun tbh

however i kinda prefer a wii to any of the other becuase there games are just so much different and gives a very good experience to games that simply wont work on any other console

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowownz View Post
    Lol, PS3 is more expensive than Xbox360?
    The xbox is indeed more expensive if u want to play online cuz u have to pay for the online gaming, and the PS3 grants this for free and the ps3 will come out cheaper that way.

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mitch krisis View Post
    the only thing i find better on ps3 is that they have free online game play thats it

in my opinion xbox has much better games better games controls and better allround fun tbh

however i kinda prefer a wii to any of the other becuase there games are just so much different and gives a very good experience to games that simply wont work on any other console
    That's because developers can't get everything out of the PS3 graphical wise, you see that a lot of games are developed on the Xbox 360, and the games are copied on a PS3 disk for the Ps3, but sometimes they don't copy.

And about the wii, yes the wii is fun to do, but not on your own, you also will get bored fast and you will regret that you've ever buyed it lol.
    Last edited by newb; 04-06-2010 at 12:53 AM.

+ Post New Thread