I'm playing some Model 2 emulation and thinking, Would there be a way to hack them and bring them to the DC. I wrote hack because, we might have a working emulator (or something) already on the DC. Dynamite Cop 2 is a model2 game and is arcade perfect on the DC, on one hand we might have a working M2 code, on the other we could have a port with a completely rewritten code... but, Dynamite Cop 2 isnt even the hottest M2 game and i dont think SEGA would remake it from scratch.

Lets just take all of the above as a conspiracy, then what about Virtua Cop 2 on the DC? It looks to me as a perfect arcade port, not a remake.

There are lots of GREAT (if not the best) games on the M2, stuff like Daytona, Sega Rally, Dead or Alive, Manx TT Superbike, Motor Raid, Pilot Kids, Virtua Fighter 2, V Cop 1+2, Gunblade NY, Fighting Vipers, Last Bronx, Indy 500, Over Rev, Zero Gunner, Rail Chase 2, SEGA Ski Super G, SEGA Touring Car, The House 1... man, the pinnacle of arcades (well, actually the pinnacle is NAOMI, but anyway).

What do you guys think??